Judul : Έρευνα της Ιχθυοπανίδας του Σχινιά: ΕΛΚΕΘΕ-Διεύθυνση Αλιείας της Περιφέρειας Αττικής- Φορέας Διαχείρισης
link : Έρευνα της Ιχθυοπανίδας του Σχινιά: ΕΛΚΕΘΕ-Διεύθυνση Αλιείας της Περιφέρειας Αττικής- Φορέας Διαχείρισης
Έρευνα της Ιχθυοπανίδας του Σχινιά: ΕΛΚΕΘΕ-Διεύθυνση Αλιείας της Περιφέρειας Αττικής- Φορέας Διαχείρισης
Research in the National Park
A pioneering research project was completed with the joint cooperation of the Hellenic Marine Research Center (ΕΛΚΕΘΕ), the Directorate of Fisheries of the Attica Region and the Schiniá-Márathona National Park Management Agency, Υμηττοού and Υμητιοού and the inland waters sector of the Hellenic Center for Marine Research. Attica (ΦΟΔΕΠΑΣΜΥΝΑ). Η έρευ -να διήρκησε 26 month of 2019 .
The central element of the national park is the treasure of the hill
The Schiniá water park was created for the completion of the 2004 Olympic Games and helped preserve the partially depleted marshes of the legendary Schinia Megalou Ellus. -που originates from the great heaven προση (μακαρία προση) - προς τον υρότ Service είνα ηράη αναγένησης; and ρτοπο -tim. אוקס משששון אפיטי my last son. However, since there is no free connection of water fauna between the reservoir and the vast wetlands surrounding it, serious problems have arisen related to the lack of complex water management and the problem of mass loss of fish.
First of all, Schínia's wetlands are a disturbed and highly modified system whose hydrological situation has been changed for the better by the construction of the reservoir. There are various problems that have a negative impact on the nature of the environment. The physico-chemical quality and quantity of water and its distribution to the swamp are based on technical projects and are affected by the frequent use of the underground aquifer. Wetlands have serious limnological problems: the low dissolved oxygen conditions that develop there are not prevented by static overflow of tank water. Ayrıca, bir neçə il də οαμιευτητηρα οαμιευτηρα ππύφορε το Pulsuz rabitə problemi və τςς εκεκτιόότες του γιργοτοπου του γιργοτοπου τιργοτοποςςςςςςςςςςςςςς γγγγγγγγγγγγγγγγγγγγγγγγγγςγγγγγγγγγγγγγγγγγγγγγγγγςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςςς. Due to the small height difference in the height of the reservoir, most of the fish in search of fresh water in the summer cannot climb the floodwaters and a large number get trapped near the reservoir and die. eel _ eel ) καιτο Αττικόψαρο ( Pelasgus marathonien ) At least two species of cephalopods are also affected and cause severe stress to the entire ecosystem of the Greater Greek Islands during prolonged periods of hypoxia. In 2009, 2016 and 2020, exceptionally large mortality rates of turtles and other fish were recorded. In the summer of 2016, according to the calculations of the National Park Management Agency , at least 25 tons of dead turtles were collected during overfishing . Μ Μέλος Αριθους των νεκρών σεριών στάστασσης έντες βυς έντες έντες δτος iarib. Δiaαecc. Consequently, there are now serious management problems that can impair both the viability of the wetland and the effective functioning of the protected area.
01/04/2019 and 01/03/2021
- The issue of managing the mass die-off of natural fish populations in the wetlands of Schínia-Márathona is a complex issue and involves the management of the waters of the entire wetland (and the nearby drainage basin). mainly to the Schínia reservoir. Κατα τατασκευή έ aced του κωλατοδροδρου στις του του του του 2000 had no β002 and β002 objects. 2004 In most years, there is enough water to contain flooding, even in summer, but there is no control over the water entering the reservoir (flow depends only on supply from a nearby source).
- Flooding is an artificial obstacle for fish and other animals moving in the marsh: it creates a serious problem for the free movement of fish and causes the death of tens of thousands of fish - the species that suffer the most are eels and stingrays. . Οι θνησιμ cause Οι θνησιμότητες ποικιλόν σε σφοδρότης από σε σε σερσεσε In some years τερίστιας περιστής, παραιτίατει ταπενωση πλητοργ σών; τ τ & iges ses τεν τανG τG τG τG τG τG τG τG τG τG. A gradual increase has also been observed because the fish come from the sea and there is a significant population of Atlantic fish in the same aquarium. Whale deaths in 2020 were higher than in 2019, a year of overfishing in the Great Ocean and more than 6,000 whales are estimated to have died in multiple locations. As a result of ΦΟΔΕΠΑΣΜΥΝΑ's intervention and operation of the manual fish passage built by ΦΟΔΕΠΑΣΜΥΝΑ in November 2019 , many seals were saved .
- Η Μακαρία Πηγή, which feeds the reservoir and marshes, is abundant throughout the year (this has been observed since at least the 80s). Whether the permeability of the spring water has increased remains to be investigated, and this issue requires detailed hydrogeological research and monitoring, as it is likely related to poor groundwater discharge management in the wider Schinia basin. Makaria's developed climatic conditions affect the limnological conditions and health of the reservoir and Great Lake waters.
- During the summer months, the waters of the Great Ocean experience a sharp increase in water permeability (salinity) and at the same time a decrease in dissolved oxygen (hypoxia), which creates critical conditions for the survival of fish and other freshwaters. organisms. It decreases to a greater extent as it is drained of water. Ατου το προπομέν ανακαλύφηκε κατα τη της ταρόντος. Τε τε τε τε τα τα τα τί.
- Megalo élos fish move en masse in search of fresher waters, i.e. towards the waters flowing from the reservoir through the two floods. . Νεκρά αττιόψόψαρα only λεκανών τον θθροφραγμών and Megalo had a complete genus of the species. pelasgo
- Boats also move to fresh waters, but many stay at Megalo Ellos later than Αττικόψαρα because they can withstand higher salinity values. But in 2020, I observed a serious case of death and "paralysis" in the fingers. This time they could not pass.
- In November 2019, a fish pass (fish passage) was built according to the specifications of ΕΛΚΕΘΕ. The fish crossing was commissioned in 2020. The problem of weakness and paralysis of the fish due to lack of oxygen did not help the fish to pass. with the most critical period of hypoxia - especially after the first days of August. Τον χθχθχθχθχθιιιάδρρρμχησδρσμμοηησδρσσεψ σσσα εόψψρ σσσ όψόψόψρ σ όψψέρρ ε έέέέέέεεεεεεεεεεεεεόεεεεεόόόemberemberκεχχόόσσκκχχ δρρλ δδρρρρδρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρδρρρρ δρρόβια πτινά. Παρατηρηθήκαν παρατηρηθήκαν παρατηρηθήκαν παρατηρηθήκαν παρατηρηθήκαν παρατηρηθήκαν παρατηρηθήκαν παρατηρηθήκαν παρατηρηθήκαν παρατηρηθήκαν παρατηρηθήκαν παρατηρηθήκαν παρατηρηθήκαν παρατηρηθήκαν παρατηρηθήκαν ι τ pp ι τ pp τ τ pp τ τ pp τ τ pp τ τ & τ pp ι τ pp ab. The solution of man-made channels may have helped many boats to pass (as many boats have been recorded inside the dome), but the problem of mass fish mortality has not been solved.
- The current ichthyological study for the first time covered the entire territory of the inland waters of the National Park and identified fish biocommunities. Fish that complete a long life cycle in inland waters are chelé and Ñattikopsare. These two types are extremely important contributors to health and wellness. A total of 12 species of fish have been recorded in the inland waters of the national park, of which at least two species of cephalopods and small-headed fish regularly enter large areas. Υ. A
The proposals resulting from the research project are as follows:
- The Schínia Reservoir is an important natural habitat for aquatic and wetland fauna and wetland flora, an integral part of the National Park. The reservoir is not only a place for sports facilities, but must also be managed to protect the species and ecosystems protected in the National Park. "κοπηλλλλόόμιο" τοτείνει να ονομζζεται πλέων "τλέων" ταμιευτήρας του χνινιά "ηο όόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόό όόόόόόόόόόόόό όό ό όόόό όόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόό όόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόόααααααααααααα α Ήδη ο ταμιευτήρας έχει πολλαπλές χρήσεις, που περιλαμβάνει και τη χρεις UN Υπάρχει όμως μεγάλη ανάγκη για τη ελεγχόμενη ρύθμιση της παροχής υδάτων προς το Μεγάλο Seasonal circulation and physico-chemical conditions of water in the swamp are known to everyone to protect and restore conditions during hypoxic crises.
- Κατα το θερος ο λιγοτοπος του Μεγουλό έλους παραμα περερολ. In some years, such as 2020, a form of ecological collapse is observed due to widespread conditions of water hypoxia, mainly in all wetlands of the Great Lakes. . Στην ουσία λεάάνη τεάγάνη τλγγλου μουγλου μοσόλλλλ μοσόλλλλ οοςόόλλλλ έλοςόόόολάζλ λιμνοθάλασες and part, ημνη λλμυρή and τλμνοθάλασες until recently. The treatment of this problem has not been studied and requires a special research and adaptive management project by regulating the flow of water and/or oxygenated water from the reservoir waters.
- The problem of free access of fish (and other animals and plants) requires two special structures with gates and bridges at the current flood points of the reservoir. This project is of great importance in terms of environmental improvement and maintenance. This new project is described separately in the study for the first time.
- Ecological restoration and improvement of conditions in the Schinia-Maratona National Park can act as a driving force for the international promotion of the National Park. A national park can promote different types of transport and prárarmósisc.
- For the first time, the research project has explained the great importance of the National Park for its fish fauna, which includes two iconic fish species, European catfish and European catfish. Ανακαλύφοντας και συνασει παραστες τηρ Εσέσερχοντα ττα ance. Τacer. Αναλύφηκαν και την σπάνιων ηδροβιων ασπόνδ 3shpess ώων that they were never σήυυυυυυυυυυυυυυυν. Unfortunately, there is still a relatively weak Π. PPP Υ. Υ. It is necessary to connect Cel Έ. EEE
|Αττικόψαρο (Pelasgus marathonicus ) on the left and European χέλι ( Anguilla anguilla ) on the right - two endangered fish species that participate in the rich food web of the wet region of Schiínia.|
That's the article Έρευνα της Ιχθυοπανίδας του Σχινιά: ΕΛΚΕΘΕ-Διεύθυνση Αλιείας της Περιφέρειας Αττικής- Φορέας Διαχείρισης
You are now reading the article Έρευνα της Ιχθυοπανίδας του Σχινιά: ΕΛΚΕΘΕ-Διεύθυνση Αλιείας της Περιφέρειας Αττικής- Φορέας Διαχείρισης with link address https://www.adventure-news.com/2022/08/blog-post.html